Saturday, January 05, 2008

Reflections of 2007

i did some reflections...

2007....

been a roller coaster ride... so many downs... so many mini ups... i guess im still learning more abt life.. learning more abt love... learning more abt myself...

i learnt that i think too much... maybe i should just jump the gun... just do it...

major breakup, messy rejection with so much drama... and now, stuck in a crossroad... best man wins right?....

thankfully my family and friends had been truly supportive... maybe i need to look deeper into myself... to be truly happy...

but one thing really made me happy... my results... for once, i can be truly proud of my results... 2 A+, 1 A-, 2 B+, 1 B and i C+..... yessa...

half the year i spent wallowing in my sorrows... half the year i spent searching for my own happiness... i wonder when i'll be truly happy...

my fitness got much better in 2007... got 2 medals... selected for the national team... passed my Physical Proficiency test for PE teacher... applied for ST aerospace...

not too bad... just one more missing element...

i wish to be a better person this 2008... im starting work this year... soon enough i'll be thrown into adulthood with financial power... soon enough...

i seek security when it comes to relationships... is it so hard to find it these days...

i plan to pray 5 times a day... to be close to God... to be less boistreous... to be less vulgar... to tone down abit... maybe then, things will turn out better for me...

i shall not look back anymore... instead i want to look forward... i pray that 2008 will be a better year for me... where i grow in patience, strength and resilience...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home