Thursday, November 22, 2007

striked out again

i couldnt believe it...

i guess my luck at this love thing had totally ran out...

i wonder when will the day come when i can say for sure that there will be a girl out there that wants to be with me...

i had to let my feelings out... its couped up in me...

i was holding back my tears... better now then later...

do i deserve to be alone?

I guess im the type of person that seeks companionship. i want to be with a special someone that i can love and feel loved... but currently, no one can do that for me...

haitz...

its ok if we're not compatible... i shall respect your decision...

again, life had given me another lesson...

so many up and downs lately... i wonder why...

am i truly that unstable as quoted previously?

there's so much that i want to pour out, but i cant....

cos right now, i have my exams to concerntrate on...

i was looking forward to the holidays after my exams...

oh well, these are determined by God...

I shall accept it...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugz*hugz*hugz*

dun sad sad la...
after exam we all go chill and crazy and let it allllll out k...

aida

12:41 PM  
Blogger Boltzmann said...

haha... thanks miss purplemonic..

10:17 AM  
Blogger Mr K said...

Terima lah kenyataan wahai sahabat bahawa kau ni tak hensem...

Chill lah.

Minah-minah kat Vietnam tu bertepek.

Pilih je...

1:23 AM  
Blogger Rosima Abbas said...

Hey, dont worry.. u will find a better one soon. Love will come when the time is right. Just sit back and relax. It will come...

God bless! :)

8:57 PM  
Blogger Boltzmann said...

haha... vitenam girls order-a-wife is it? come on Ustaz Khalid... cut me some slack.. anyway thanks eima for the encouragement...

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home