Friday, November 02, 2007

oh man...
been feeling low lately... oh dear...
but yesterday made things look brighter...

i passed my physical proficiency test!!! Yahoo...
I did my Mechanics of Aero Materials quiz without copying...
what an achievement... haha...
and im pretty confident of it too... yessa...
had a nice talk last night...
and now i have something to look forward to 2moro...
best!!!!

but i now approaching a minimum pt again..
where the gradient of the curve tends to zero...
my fluids quiz is at 7 later...
didnt study much for it...
depending on the part time students to show me some light... haha

but after that the gradient will increase...
cos after that i will be planning out my exam timetable...
finally, no more assignments and quizzes left...
just exams... and im preping myself for the war...
oh my...

going to meet the vendor 2moro to fabricate the gene gun...
hopefully he understands our drawings...
and after that maybe a movie or something...
i want to eat that pretzels....
yum yum...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home