Wednesday, October 24, 2007

eyebags beb... eyebags.... wearing a full face helmet... wait till i get my MINI and drive with a helmet... haha... this was after fluids lecture... we were all so drained from all that FANNY flow... khekhekhe....before sleeping... needed that thing... so so groggy...


and yes... im so bored right now... so so sick and tired of MP3011 engineering design... fucking kueh lapis making machine... all that calculations... the motors, the gears, the cables, the housing... urgh... now, im just posting more pics... wont be on the net too much... cos i'll be turning into robot mode... wake up study eat go back sleep... of course i will bathe lah eh... this was taken during ramadhan... second last sahur together... we had nasi goreng, western, maggi and all... cant believed we actually cooked all that... khekhekhe... no one likes waking up all early to cook and eat and interact will everyone... we sang so loud on the last sahur... all the raya songs... haha... so sentimental... we felt so far away from home...

me hiding behind the plastic sheet thats covering the lift buttons... dun know why... spur of the moment lah... plus the lift was so talking to me... telling me which floor we are at... haha... MOM and Aunty... at the BAchelor's car... haha... my friends are all assuming that its my car... yeah right? come on man, im not THAT stable to own my own car... so ex... but maybe i'll buy an old MINI when i start work... hopefully lah... just to have ownership of something... but i love this car... good fuel consumption, so so BACHELOR colour... and so huge inside...i'd recommend honda jazz to anyone... just that the insurance is slightly ex if youre young... cos its a HONDA...
my handwriting.... my LEFT HANDwriting.... i broke my right elbow right, so i just wrote with my left hand.... so now im ambidextrous.... yessa.... right brain, left brain activity....


and yes, i was talking abt the kueh lapis making machine right? its is how the finished product supposed to look like... 100pieces/hour.... how like that??? im now at the embodiment design... fath and wei ming, doing the calculations for the moving parts and the housing that will holding the structures in place...
yeap, me again... on raya first day... next to the car, and calling my uncles... where are they lah... make me wait so long at the void deck... ish... haha... i cant remember the last time i had a pink baju melayu... but oklah, this year pink, to mark my 24th bday... haha...
eating haagen daaz... at the 24hr supermarket at NTU (the sun)... haha... i think this was 2am plus... we were feeling down and pouring our hearts out... and after that we drove around singapore... haha... NTU, PIE, AYE, ECP, TPE, Yishun dam and one hell of a fast ride back to school... haha... JOYRIDE abis....





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home