Monday, October 08, 2007

Birthday Boy

Finally my birthday is here.... i was awoken at 1 plus am given a good blanket bashing party... was given many power bomb slams with the mattress on top of me... and yes, i was too tired that i actually slept right back after the bashing... thanks ah guys... Najib, Alfian, Fauzy MS, Fahmi...


i really thought you guys came to take a look at our room.


anyway, i got many well wishes from my friends... and yes, this time round my family didnt forget my birthday... haha... not that it really mattered lah, but sometimes i really hope for it... haha...


here i am now, spending my birthday at Student Activities center doing my aircraft propulsion assignment... urgh... i only look forward to the macdonald's meal for buka later... and then off to terawih... had not been terawih-ing lately lah... must go cos its the last few days already...


so much work coming up... how to enjoy my b'day? Fluids test clashes with my physical proficiency test... MOE advised me to take the next test in march... what the hell... by then it'll be too late... i dun want to be in contract teaching... mind over stress assignment due after raya, so does the human factors in design... ARGHHHH!!! i need to scream... every year i spend my birthday in school doing work... and best of all, i dont like it... but i have so much work to do... and i really should be preparing for my exams too...


haiyah... like that lah... anyway, here's a photo of me in office attire... i look so yuck... must be the high collar that makes my neck look short... i look so stout here... damn... this is the pic of us... After our professional Comm presentation... yessa... A- for it.. hopefully i'll get A for my prof comm..

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

HELLOOOOOO my 20year old father.
YOU'RE VERY OLD INDEED. well, i know you aint 20 anymore but yeah! you get the idea. (: how you doing? STILL STUDYING! so busy for what?! anyways, im baffled about what happened to you.

5:28 PM  
Blogger Boltzmann said...

haha... thanks lah eh... im not 20 lah... im 24 already.. and yes im still studying... SG garmen say must lifelong learning.. so i am an example of it.. haha.. how are you? graduated already?

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home