Tuesday, July 10, 2007

life had been in the pits..
my world had crumbled into pieces.. a million pieces..
i shared so much memories with her...
and now, they remain as memories...
cos there is no future to talk about or plan for..
she ended it...
i gave her all my committmence...
i assured her all i could...
but it wasnt enough...
she says i lack stability and security...
life is so unfair...
we are so close to our future together...
yet, at the last 10m of the 100m sprint, she gave up...
she turned her back on me...
i was there for her all these while...
i took her back when she made mistakes...
cos i trust that she's the one for me...
now all is lost...
now, i'm painfully picking up the pieces...
one by one...
i've lost all my sense of self worth...
how could the girl i loved so deeply for 7 yrs, leave me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home