Thursday, October 04, 2007



oh no... i have so little time nows-adays... haha... so busy, paying off my sleep debt... cant get the sufficient momentum to study all out yet... its the sahur that is making me all tired... early morning cooking and eating... it just disrupts my sleep lah... my lovely precious sleep...
but we all must sahur lah... for the berkat... and also so that i dun get hungry too soon in the day... but im already hungry now... so how now brown cow?

aiyak... i hope someone will buy for me 2 burger ramly special for buka today... im leading PT for training today... and i want someone to vomit... hahaha... i hope i dont end up vomitting... always so scared of that... haha.. but i enjoy the fear... i feel alive when i have this fear... haha...

will be staying in sch this weekend... got a new room... with Mr Yin Hong... dont know who is that... but yah, it doesnt matter who my roommate is... as long as he does his laundry, keeps the room nice smelling, tidy and clean... and bathes in the morning... haha... level 5 corner... so a "mat" location...

Ok. i got to go.... got 2 hours of design report to do and another 2 hours of let review for aircraft propulsion to do... oh, tired and sleepy brain... pls do me a favour and make it easy for me to conjure all that contents that i need...

The turboprop Engine Bad Stooping posture at the construction site..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home