Monday, July 23, 2007

"Flames to dust,
Lovers to friends,
Why do all good things come to an end."
Nelly Furtado

" They say we're too young,
to get ourselves sprung,
oh we didnt care,
we made it very clear,
and they also said,
we cant last together.

Oh Im with my girl,
who I thought was my world,
It came out to be,
that she wasnt the girl for me.

and now we're fighting,
Please tell me why,
...,
and i dont know,
how to make it better."
Beautiful Girls

The deeper your love,
the harder you fall.

Things just cant be worked out anymore.
Why do I deserve this?
There's so much emotions in me.

I loved her, I adored her, I cared for her, I wanted her.
This is not some crush that I had for a girl I just knew.
This was the girl that I was together with for 7 years.

I wish we could last forever.
And thats what I've been working hard for.
For my future with her.

I tried so hard.
I really tried all I could.
I cant hope anymore.
All is lost.
I'm in this alone.
There's no more looking back from here.
This is such a painful experience.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for you to learn in this way that life aint a picture. It is never a product. It is something that is in the making but will never be made. It is so unpredictable.

Take this opportunity to learn from mistakes made by you and her. Take this opportunity to learn about life and its complexities. I know that you are confused and distraught. I'm sure that you will be stronger and you will find your life and its meaning.

~moo

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home