Thursday, July 26, 2007

the time has come,
for me to learn how to move on,
i'm feeling so afraid,
cos this is my first time moving on,
i had learnt a hard lesson,
that life is full of challenges,
but i'm going to take this in my stride,
and emerge as a stronger person,
the wounds will take a long time to heal,
so would my trust for ladies,
but this I'm sure,
God will lead me to something better,
every prayer,
I pray for strength ,
I pray to be fairly treated,
I pray for patience,
and I pray for God to guide me out of this painful period.

I'm learning how to lead my life alone,
cos all that I used to have are now merely memories.
I do cherish the memories,
and I forgive her for the times she hurt me.
Cos in this world,
nothing is for sure and permanent.

Maybe this is part of growing up.

Moving on, for the first time...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do this:

a. List out all the wrong things that she did to you.
b. List out all the wrong things she said you did to her.
c. List out all the wrong things that you did to her (which does not repeat in b.)

Then, the next day, go through each item and see whether for
a. does it make sense, does her actions has reasons, were her actions deliberate or otherwise.
b. did you really hurt her, did you do it on purpose, did you think before you do it etc.
c. are there many things that you did wrong on purpose ?

The next day, list out all the things that you would have done, if you knew today exists (that you broke up).

The next day, look at the list and think, whether it is possible for you to do them. If yes, after doing them, do you think that it would save the whole relationship forever.

The next day, go through all the above and think again, could the relationship go wrong even if you had given so much thought and taken so much effort.

The next day. Move on. Confused ?

You have reviewed your life and time to move on, my point is - You probably had done all this before. You can do so much to ruin your life by thinking about it excessively, to avoid this... move on.

Its never easy to have a relationship. Its even harder for a marriage. But dont worry, I'm sure you will be fine and one day you will find your 'one fine day'. You have great character. One advice , look around more, observe more of surrounding and people, be humble and never assume and/or take for granted the things you know (including a person).


Wan, last - always remember this - if you love her(not specific to Fazleen), set her free. If she return to you, then she's yours. If not, then she will never be yours.


Your friends and family will be there for you !


Anyway, at Orchard Towers ada banyak waiting for you...hkehekhekehkeheh..... minah jambu with adam's apple.

11:06 PM  
Blogger Boltzmann said...

thank you for the advice.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home