Tuesday, January 10, 2006

New Year

Oh yes finally i can get to the net... haiyah... my relationship with this wireless shit thing is really bad and moody... sometimes can, sometimes cannot...

Anyway school already started... and i've got so much things to do... my 8 modules... my silat stuffs... and yes... my tembamz... i'll always be a busy man... im trying to keep up with my tutorials this sem... really hope so...

2005 had really been a great year for me... so much happening... i cant even be bother to blog any of them...

you know, when i go to school, i either sleep or listen to my MP3 and people watch... and then right, i really try to conjure up funny scenarios so i will smile alone... nevermind... just stating this so that if you see me smiling alone on the bus or train, i am actually thinking of sumthing funny... khekhe...

ok... i got malay music studies 2moro... yeah.... time to show Cikgu Zubir Abdullah that i am talented and musically inclined...

cant wait to meet my tembamz 2moro... just spend time with her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home