Tuesday, December 13, 2005

i know myself well

what do it know...

i know im getting all flabby and have a belly,
i know i am trying to go back to my trim and fit self,
i know i got a very good deal by buying the i-trigue 3400 for $89,
i know my mom will be pleased that we bought for her a 42" plasma TV for her aniversary end of this month,
i know my shit floats after i did my routine look at my waste before i flushed,
i know i need to tidy up my room,
i know i have to read to keep my mind from slacking,
i know i shit alot,
i know i've been burping and farting alot too,
i know i will not miss my home theater once its moved to the living room(for the plasma TV),
i know i am tired now,
i know im having a stomachache and want to shit, after drinking 1 glass of HL milk,
i know that orchard library have very little available collection of car magazines,
i know i am such a pig,
i know lah i know....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home