Saturday, December 10, 2005

tagged?!

what bloody hell...

suddenly this aida oren said im tagged?!... huh?! whats going on marn?!

well who gives a shit about this crap... but i shall not be total wet blanket... i will not tag others but i WILL state 5 random things thats in my mind...

  1. i spitted at an ah beng when i was in sec 1.. we were both walking down thw stairs of the overhead bridge.. i spit and it was suppose to land right in front of him.. apparently he saw his bus coming and he ran forward.. Unfortunately, my good ol spit landed on his face... and so as the saying goes "tit for tat".. he shouted for me to come down the stairs and spitted right at my face.. hehe... interesting feeling...
  2. 3 person spoke to me in mandarin at the creatice warehouse sale.. i think my chinese feature look more apparent to them than to others... one indian couple spoke to me in tamil (i presume) too.. so.. i think i look rather multiracial.. such a raw-jak look of many etnicity...
  3. the scientific name for a guy giving a girl oral sex is CUNNINGLINGUS (i think this is spelt this way)... hehe.. mr 'Achieveing" firdaus taught me that using his PALMasutra.. thanks bro...
  4. i hate sambal belacan.. i cant stand chilli.. chilli makes me sweat non stop and profusely.. chilli makes me cry and ooze thin phlegm from my nose... extreme quantity and quality of chilli will make my lips swollen... chilli upsets my digestive system.. chilli gives me a supreme burning sensation at my anus when i BERAK... i dun like chilli...
  5. i only shampoo my hair before i go to sleep... i believe in using conditioners.. shampooing and conditioning my hair when i wake up will make the hai harder to style when i wanna go out in the day... the hair will be too soft.. unaturally soft.. thats why i do it before i sleep.. my the time i wake up, my hair will be all natural.. yeah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home