Friday, December 09, 2005

last night

last night i was surfing the net

got into a random blog

its kind of an erotic entry

read it further

scrolled down and a nude pic of a woman appeared

just my luck, my dad opened my door

and he saw what i was looking at

oh man

what an uncomfortable situation

and i wasnt even feeling all horny

damn, no use trying to explain

i'll just appear more guilty

hehehe

whatever...

i worked for creative today...

not bad...

great meals provided...

great satisfaction in serving the customers...

i take great pride in making sure the customers do not feel pressured...

i want them to know that there is a staff(ME) that is knowledgable in its products..

I want to set a friendly and trustworthy tone...

I WANT MY COMMISSION!!!

kikiki...

and now back to putting ice on my left knee... 11 hours of standing will not help my knee heal faster...

come on LEFT KNEE, get well soon ok... when youre well, we'll have our fun cursing at the hill while jogging towards the top... i know you like that.. but for now you must rest... take care left knee..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!
read my blog to see the rules of the game! tee hee...

http://www.livejournal.com/users/astroger/

happy doing aight
aida ;)

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home