Friday, November 25, 2005

Black Semester and My Dad

The whole exams period things was so such a shitty feeling... every exams is a shocking "im gonna fail this one" feeling... and i really hate that feeling... whatever happened to the "i'd studied enough and wanna get this exam done and over with and enjoy my holidays"... huh?! what fucking happened to all those feelings?

Well... i last wrote in after my fuctup kinematics paper.. then there was 2 days to study for the Materials and manufacturing paper... wow... so much shit to absorb and so little time... it was better subjects and seriously, i dont think i will be better off than the rest...

we were desperate... we wished that we can just put our brains on the notes and the notes will just diffuse into our brains... i was so desperate i included answers that will amust the lecturer... khekhe... whatever to make the lecturer think that i am all smart and worthy of an good grade... khekhek

then there was my thermo... khekheke... thermo thermo thermo... how unprepared i was... how unprepared we all were... we were studying and we were told to leave cos the place was closing... i think the security guard was doing an "MTV Whatever Things" on us lah... Then we ended up with a long bench full of nosy mosquitoes and a mental block... there was only up to a certain threshold whereby we just decide to fucking well give up... I was seriously on the brink of all that... thankfully, i didnt... but that doesnt mean the paper was easy... its tough... haiyah...

then the next day, my much awaited date with my all deserving tembamz... bad news arrived... My dad was rushed to the hospital for severe anemia... haiyah... i was so worried sick... but my parents wanted to hide it from me cos i still have another paper... but come on lah... i need to know whats going on right?....

after a bad fish porridge meal with tembamz, we headed off to SGH... so so worried... i was thinking of so many things... haiyah... but thankfully, its now all over... cos the docs concluded that the cause is lack of vitamin b12....

I won the fossball tournament on wednesday... and i left early for my technical commm paper... i really had to pee... and i wanted to end the paper real quick... khekhee... whateverlah... my friends visited my dad in SGH... thank you so much guys for giving me the support during my weak period.. buddies...

i have to talk to tembamz now... shes been such a supportive and understanding girlfriend... i really appreciate all the support she'd given me through this exams and dad in the hospital period...

my results will be out soon... so scared... i really want to clear everything.. i must changed my study technique next sem... the current one will not work all the time... but till then, LETS FUCKING ENJOY!!!!

Tembamz's place on sunday, SIlat raya on tuesday, training on thursday!!!!

yeah yeah yeah... i think i will go out with tembamz on wednesday... YEAH!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Fazleen M. said...

thank god exams are over and ur dad is getting better..

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home