Thursday, November 10, 2005

my maths paper 2moro

My oh My....

I studied and studied... did not have enough rest... did not have proper food... and now i am sick.. i Was sick.. i went to the doctor yesterday... cos i really needed the time to study for my maths...

thankfully the medicine is very effective... the flu and cough and fever are gone... just some occasion with a blocked nose and the frequent yello/green phlegm... khekhekhe...

i had a crase course on maths just now... PDE and complex integral... i'll definitely need to read up on that... 2moro on the way to school maybe... and i need to find out my seating plan for the exam too...

after maths, im going to go out with tembamz for her bday... i really wish i can spent more time with her, if not the whole day with her, on her bday... but its my exams now... i cant have the luxury of time.. not now..

maths will definitely drain me out... then i have kinematics... another module that seemed easy but kills me under my legs... shit man... welll i will take things one at a time first....

the medicine is making me so drowsy... so very drowsy...

Got to call my Tembamz...

Happy Bday Tembamz....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, i personally think tt u studied too hard. take time to enjoy the simple aspects of life..i.e. enuff sleep & food.

btw, u don haf to prove to anyone or urself for tt matter tt u can be good at both sports & studies. Why give urself tt added pressure? dude, there's more impt things in life than getting good results...

anyway, this is after all juz my opinion ok. don take offence. take care dude!

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home