Thursday, October 27, 2005

breakdown

im really going to fuckin breakdown marn...

mechanics--- i thought i had finished studying for it... till i did 11 tutorials in 2 days... fuck... the first 6 tutorials was such a breeze.. plus i won many foosball games... i completed all of it in 1 day...

i wanted to finish the remaining 6 tutorials today and then i started discovering one by one the things that i do not know.. shit... and i only completed 5 tuts... so brain dead.. hope 2moro will be a better day.. i'll make sure i kill that fourier topic.. integration, here i come...

i so fucking busy studying.. no time for family, no time for my tembamz... no time for everything... my friends now are really like my family.. we eat together, we study together, and we push each other on... thank you guys..

i wish i can spend more time with my family and my tembamz... but my exams comes first... and Aidilfitri doesnt make exams period a bed of roses too... my 1st paper is the day after raya.. and last paper is on the 24th nov... so bloody long.. no raya for me this year then.. but next year will be the same thing again...

i dont know why i can get to the net tonight... maybe, i need to send it to eight flags soon.. bloody hell...

and i want an ipod nano... so best... but too bad... i'll have to go 3 mnths without tuition pay... and the insurance will still go on... so cannot spend that money... damn...

im feeling better now.. after i talked to tembamz... she's really been superb in giving me support... thank you tembamz... for everything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home