Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Internet Access!!!

oh finally... i have my net.... maybe i couldnt get to the net cos of the reminder letter that i paid late... damn... next time cannot pay my internet bills late... singtel sure no pray pray...

anyway... i'm really doing some serious studying lately... more like since monday lah... so far finished studying half of thermo and half of mechanics... now going to pounce on maths... fourier oh fourier...

2moro will be a day i buka in school... i think its going to be the chicken udon set 2moro... and maybe some chocolate from the supermarket as well... and finally foosball... time to show my skills...

we had an iftar last night... will all the fighters... kind of fun but i wished they all had not been too click-ish... we you can only bring the cow to the river, but you cant force it to drink right...

i did get to talk to the other members though... i really wonder when they will feel that sense of bonding among them... so sad..

my friends call me lat, the kampong boy... others say im cute like a button... like boyish cute.. until they get to know me.. well.. i guess the thing it must be my character thats the flaw...

im kind of sad... they think i talk too much... but then when i told them i wanna shut my mouth, then they say its not me.. so im just doomed to be the guy thats cute but talks too much... but when he tries to tone down, he loses his identity... haiyah... such a dilemma...

alvin is going to join silat!! yeah!!! we're so going to make him the poster boy for silat... im so looking forward to have more chinese now... our total tally of non malays---- 3... hehe... i'll try harder lah eh...

ok.. im going to sleep.. i need to run one of these days.. i feel so weak.. like a softie.. been so long since i worked out... haiyah...

anyway, man and renee bought for me and farah a cake last night... i kind of feel so suprised... cos i thot i was for farah only... sekali, also for me... so paiseh... like as though we had the iftar to celebrate our b'day... anyway, HAPPY B'DAY to all the librans out there...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man here, sorry bro juz to clarify some things. I dont deserve that much credit for the cake. I'm juz the delivery boy...hehe...all i know was that lin wanted me to collect the cake...so I guess a lot of the credit should go to her...Oraitz then, juz thought i'd clarify some things that's all... Anyway all the best for ur exams bro!

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home