Sunday, December 04, 2005

finally... my frequent blog period

oh yes... oh yes...

i finally have the time to waste... and blog all my fuctup feelings and streotypes... kikiki...

lets see what happened...

i was kind of pissed on tuesday... the silat raya thing lah... haiyah... i cant believe 6 juniors bailed out last min... luckily we didnt rent a 20 seater... but the Vito was a joy to drive... 12 seater diesel burning automatic machine... such a creamy mecedes engine...

we had most fun playing charade in the van... it was raining at changi village.. and all of us have our respective hot and cold drinks... khekheke... i had such a good time playing out "contemperary dancer" to the rest... i bet non of them would have ever thought of that... khekhe... all i had to do was to dance irregularly and without any fluidity... kikiki...

sending them back was fun too... we all had such a great time laughing our way back...

i went out with tembamz on monday (i cant remember what i did on wednesday)... That PRIME movie really sap away my energy... it was so not emotionally demanding for me... i used to cry.. but this movie didnt rake any of my emotions at all... or maybe my heart is turing to stone...

training on thursday and saturday was fantastic...

tembamz says im growing breast... i have a pot belly.. i think im the ugliest young man in SG... been running lately... but i think all my fats are running to my belly now... the iPod shuffle is such a great companions for my run... too bad i can talk to it...

all i could do is smile, lift my hand and wave at the fellow joggers at yishun park... wave at the bangla workers too.. (sincerely ok)... and give the steep hill a good ol Middle finger before i run to the top... that fucking hill is like my number 1 enemy.. cos i always take my breath away(literally)... but the next time i run up that hill, i'll shout out many thanks... cos its been working so hard to firm up my fat ass...

ashri had always been telling me to run... but he never wakes up.. haiyah.. he better wake up later... calling him is useless... he's like a grizzly bear in hibernation... kikiki...

tembamz my girlfriend... he's been all blooming into such a fine lady... yum yum... she's like an appetiser when youre really hungry, a maindish that youve saved your money for, a dessert that youve been all craving the whole season... hmmm... she'll be all mine soon... 4 years to be exact.. but with only $800 in my bank now, i think i really have to work lots of overtime during my first year of work.. haiyah...

im all fat... no one except tembamz wants me... i have o more value in "the market"... haiyah...

yah, but what the FUCK... all just be happy while im fat now... cos when i slim down, there'll be people telling me that ive slimmed down right? khekheke...

Wan bonch... Wan bonch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home