Wednesday, December 14, 2005

accomplishments

So sad to tell my tembamz that all the whiles she's been wanting me to stay at home so that she can call me in the afternoon for a chat and all... but i've been so busy.. and when she's overseas, i finally get a chance to stay at home... khekhe.. she's going to be so angry...

we'll...

i've finally installed by beloved i-trigue 3400 set.. so yummy oranged coloured... and i am listening to floorilla techno now... hehehe... so best to have a nice sound system set...

and i cleared my laundry finally... tidied my table.. dismantled the cot... and did all the silat things.. khekhee... i feel so best... so high cos i didnt procastinate anything... yeahyeah..

oh yah... i wanted to go jogging though... but maybe not lah... jog alone in the park is so scary... hehehe... not for the faint hearted.. or maybe i should skip.. or do some skipping... or just give myself a good treat for being such a good boy at home (by not exercising)...

cant wait for my tembamz to come back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home