Friday, December 30, 2005

my camp...

wow... my first camp... i really cant believe that i can actually organise a camp... but i must say that my committee is such a great help... thank you, committee... khekekhe...

Im sure the participants enjoyed themselves... judging from the postmortem we had... i got to know all of them... khekhe... and i guess all of them got to know me even better... khekhe... the good and the bad me... kakaka...

ok, enuff of the camp...

my tembamz had been such a supportive sweetheart... she knew that i am so busy with all my stuffs and yet she didnt complain... cos she is understanding... and she knew that i will repay all her silent support in many ways than one... thank you so much sayang...

im so dark now... from all that time at the beach...

going to run later tonight... cos i ate so much at sakura international last night (again)... khekhekhe

5 plates of salmon and 1 plate of lamb... yum yum... loads of sushi...

Thank you mom for your treat... all that tupperware party is worth it... khekhekhe...

got a performance on tue and thurs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home