Friday, December 16, 2005

Orgasmic Jogging

hahaha....

im running high on andophins (the hormone that makes me happy) cos i just ran 5km... YEAH!!! so best...

Running 5km with a friend to talk to(Ashri) is so much better than running alone with the MP3... we talked about work as a teacher and the malay Muslim priorities... apparently, our priorities leans towrds family and security... and we agree that leading a comfortable and simple life with time for your family is better than earning alot of $$$ but spending all your time for work..

i feel so WOW after running... so best.. so like as though im doing my part to achieve back my fit form... hehehe...

my MOM was all jumping around and kissing everyone when she opened her eyes... we made her go out with my sis for the day while me and my bro installed the Plasma 42" TV and my LG home theater in the living room... my dad picked her up and i told her to close her eyes before she enter the house.. and wow... WAS SHE SO HAPPY AND SUPRISED... hehe... its my dads anniversary gift for their 30th anniversary... Im so happy for them...

going to Pulai for our chalet 2moro... an ostrich farm, a pool, a BBQ shack next to the pool, loads of fruit bearing trees, and a clearing big enough for a soccer pitch... not to mention a bangalow with 5 bedrooms... WOW right? we went there last year... the makciks had such a fun time wallowing in the pool... and the elders had a nice time in the night sitting next to the pool while BBQing... so nice lah... i hope its just as nice this time.. im not part of the organising committee this time.. i was preoccupied with exams.. last time i was the Overall in charge of organising... just part and parcel of the responsibilities i'll shoulder as i get older... time for the older generaion to just relax...

results coming out next week... man oh man... i can feel my BALLS rising up to my throat now.. sheesh...

got to watch my DVDs now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home