Tuesday, December 20, 2005

reasons to be happy

My holiday at Pulai was fantastic... i thaught my younger cuzzins how to take a chicken apart using fork and spoon... taught them how to throw the trash... and i had my fun in the pool so much.. till i got sunburned... not too much... just a little.. but all red...

played soccer too.. scored 3 goals in total... felt happy... but the ball landed on the grass and then on my stomach... me being allegic to grass, develop rashes on that patch on skin on my stomach... haiyah... what to do...

i had so much fun with fire... i started the BBQ and wow was it fun... to place the firestarters... to arrange the charcoal arround the starters... to ensure the staters have enuff oxygen supply... kehkhe... and last but not least, i get to burn the trash... what do you expect man... its malaysia.. they dont have any waste collection services... you burn whatever you throw away... simple..

and in the process, i got my scrotum bitten my a mighty red ant, my upper lips bitten by another red ant ( which i killed mercilessly with a broom) and lastly, my right ass cheek was also not spared by another fucking red ant... khekhe... overall we all enjoyed ourselves... was in the pool for such a long time... khekhe...

my results are already out... will tell you about it soon... i did better than i expected though i had hoped for at least 1 A in my results.. ah what the heck... anything goes man... Thank you GOD... for everything... My hard work did not go to waste...

1 Comments:

Blogger Fazleen M. said...

congrats once again..

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home