Friday, September 09, 2005

Finally Its all Over

yessa....

NOW i can finally rilek....

it had been a really hectic period for me lately... so many tests over so many weeks.. i just cant be bopthered to count the tests i had so far... but, what im really sure of is that i had spent 3 entire weekends studying... no fucking absolute rest for so long...

weekends are like the holy rest time for me and my brain. The weekend is a resort retreat complete with a spa.. its the time that i get to bathe in utter slow-mo.. enjoy wy freedom from all that education slavery during the week.. when i can ponder about other things, other than my studies... when i can read the newspaper and check out all the handphone offers... check out all the new cars that are in town.. check out the prices of the cars... check out the jobs that i can apply for when i graduate (in RECRUIT)...

its the time for all that... its the time to catch up on my sleep.. the time to catch up on my friends.. my Tembamz...

but for 3 FUCKING WEEKENDS, i didnt get to do all that... i fell sick, my concentration got bad and i got sick of studying...

i dont study on weekends.. it makes me go crazy if i do.. makes me lethagic... makes me oh so bored and sick of life in education...

and the only time that i study during weekends is the Crucial 1 month before exams... that i am prepared for...

Silat was great yesterday... the Outing to the bazaar with the fighters was even better.. and the Burger was truly authentic.... kehkhe... thats 3 days in a row that i ate the REAL ramly burger at Boon lay.. kehkhehke

My tests were lukewarm... i busted my Thermo and Mechanics... My maths was ok ok... but im truly haoppy for my Materials and Kinematics... So happy... i really studied hard and get glorious results for it.. the rest, Studied hard but DAMN FUCTUP...

Studying pays marn...

The crew will be coming to support Fahmi's match at SRC later.. then we are all going to chill... maybe not at ECP, cos not enough transport... maybe ZAM ZAM lah... i feel like eating murtabak...

and again today, i saw a lady with her disgusting SPIDERS.. worse of all, she was wearing a top with sleeves, and yet, her spider were so all over the place.. Fucker non-shavers... dey, shave lah, shave....

2moro my date with tembamz... going to look for prezzies and a common watch.. our 5th yr coming real soon... (1 mth's time)

Happy anniversary BABY!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog. Keep it up. Here's the resolve a lot of people are searching for; how to buy & sell education on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home