Sunday, August 21, 2005

Laplace

i am so fucking sick of maths... laplace especially... haiyah... one tutorial and 15 questions of it... took me 2.5hrs... this maths shit better be worth my fucking time...

i am so fucking full now... so bloody fucking full.. i did my tutorial... 2 more to go.. and i need to complete it tonight b4 11pm if possible.. cos i want to watch the chelsea arsenal match.... then i got hungry... so i walked to the nearest canteen... the malay stall was close... ok.. so i walked to the other end of school, to macdonald's... and then after my 15mins walk, its closed... what disppointment marn.. hungry man is an angry man right... so i was so frustrated... all that effort and panting to get there was for nothing...

i had to take the bus to buy some d'cakes half spring chicken rice... and now sfter gobbling down the food... i feel so full... i feel like a pig...

im really so sick of maths... the weather is really making me all sleepy and unenergetic... haiyah...

now i need to pounce ON TUTORIAL 2... 20 QUESTIONS... HAIYAH.... haiyah... fucking sick....

But at least all my anal menses is gone... yeah... 2 cans of jia jia herbal tea and 2 cans of barley did the job... yeah... cant wait to go out with tembamz this friday... maybe i'll get my swensen's topless 5 treat.... YEAH....

i miss hall... staying at mamak sagaff's hall tonight... cos i needed the help in maths... but hall is expensive... i'll have to work out with my father about expenses if i wanna stay hall... got to study now...

Fucking Laplace....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home