Friday, August 12, 2005

Eye Virus

people who cares, pls beware...

there is an eye virus going around now... be careful... first it affects the eyes... your eyes become red... you may mistake this shit for some sore eyes crap... you know the sore eyes thingy... when your either one of, or worse, both eyes become red...

but the craftful doctor will tell you that there is an epidemic of this EYE VIRUS... WOW.... whatever... there is no way that i wont believe the doctor... hey, come on man, the doctor knows best... and im not a fucking doctor to know my body even better than the school doctor... khekhek...

then the "sore eyes" thing will spread to the nose... i dun know how to describe the feeling but... in my own words, i have a very bitter feeling just behind my nose... i dun know... not too good about describing how sick i feel "behind my nose".... khekhehe... fuck evrything....

and worse still, the $3.50 medicine i got from the school doctor made my tongue so bitter... i can literally taste my own tongue... like a tongue taste itself... khekhe... now im imaginating a self french kiss... a self tongue-on-tongue experience...

oh fuck.... what a fucking sick thought... bloody fuck... this, medicine is really making me fucktup... need to sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home