Thursday, September 08, 2005

Depressed

Its been so long since i last blogged...

Life had been hectic and tough lately... I had so many tests... and i can only say that im confident for onli one of it... I couldnt do thermo and Mechanics.. and i studied for it... maybe it wasnt enough... maybe i need a really rude shock to really fucking wake me up...

i really feel so wasted... i fell sick many times.. never had my mch deserved weekend breaks for 3 weeks already... all these test are draining me out...

and finally i am depressed... i was comparing myself with some close friend.. he is so achieveing things.. and i really feel that im such an underachiever... fuctup.. what to do.. Alfi muk gave me a good sermon about why i shouldnt feel this way...

everyone else was encouraging me and consoling me... thank you everyone.. thanks Tembamz and Kotak... and you too Abg Muk....

Everyone except my parents... They are starting to blame me for my silat... they think i do not study cos of silat... but, mum and dad, life being chairman will not be a smooth ride... i have so many things to do... so much work to delegate too... so much thinking to make...

haiyah... im studying for my manufacturing test now.. my break is up... tonight my midnight oil burns strong... thank you red bull...

Raihan janggut mahaguru swimming: i hope you rest your limbs well.. still waiting for any of your fabulous and intriguing feedbacks... i hope you get well soon.. rest well bro..

life is a journey
without a map
you only plan your route
but you can never expect what's to come
take things one at a time
you'll be amazed by how easy tasks can be managed, once they are dissected...

Just a dumb poem..

(i saw this lady's armpit hair, she's young, wearing sleevess top, and even when her armpits are not exposed, i could see the freaking thick black hair sticking out... so thick.. YUCKS>.... ladies: pls shave)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rahsiahati said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Rahsiahati said...

yeah... one test doesnt determine the future. There's no need to feel so dissapointed with yourself. Trust me! Life means more than just that.

Oh yah.. i do shave. heuheuhuheu :)

6:15 PM

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home