Wednesday, April 15, 2009

im sick ma....

wow... i fell sick twice in a period of 35 days?? am i a weakling or what?

i dun know its because of me enjoying and staying up too late or is it because workplace is a really dusty and dirty place... hmmmm...

i guess its a fine balance of both... well i had my late nights but i sleep after that... just that sometimes, i cant sleep... and i dun know why... i am entirely non-nocturnal... cant sleep in the day... only at night...

even when ive downed all the drowsy causing medicine... hahhaa...

reality struck me hard suddenly...CPF gave me a letter to pay my dad's CPF... abt 7k++... and they want me to pay starting this june... hmm... how like that... I can pay the recommended $133 monthly but it will affect my savings for marriage... hmmm....

got to revisit my excel spreadsheet and see where else i can cut corners... anyway, im suddenly overwhelmed with bills...

internet bills, phone bills, fuel bills, and now the CPF study bill... aiyah, how like that?? where to dig for more money..

haha... but i always tell myself to be really thankful and grateful for what i have... bills come and go but they are within my control...

i guess i just have to eat less or spend less on dates... hahaha... ok, maybe i'll just eat less.. i still want my movie dates and all...

or i shall treat myself to a hearty meal at pizza hut or swensens like only once a month...

im wondering why im falling sick frequently... boss may not have a good impression of me... but what the heck.. im really sick... im not faking it.. if the doc at the polyclinic can be convinced to give me 2 days MC then i guess im a genuine case.. hahaha..

but yah, im at home... dwelling on work and what future holds for me...

do i really want to climb up the corporate ladder or do i want my time reserved for my family?? i think at the end of the day, family comes first... no organisation owes me a living even though i give me whole life to it... just like how no one is irreplacable...

but if i dun aim to climb the steep corporate ladder, the big bosses may have an impression that im some un-ambitious fella who barely made it to Shell...

hahaha... and Shell only employs ambitious and driven individuals.. hahhaa...

and look at me... sickly and lacking in ambition.. hahaha... oh well, thats work for me... all work and no play is no fun... all play and no work does not generate the income that we need...

but work hard and party hard makes me fall sick... what the heck... at least im enjoying my life to the fullest.. hahhaa...

come on, we're young only once... dont tell me you want to bungee jump when youve already retired... by then your health wouldnt permit it...

do what you can now, but pls be careful... hahhaa... remember that there are ppl who care about you and they are ppl who truly loves you... hehehe... Im like some kind of inspiration guru now... hahha...

alright... time to count my dollars... maybe its a good time to break my coin piggy bank now.. all in the quest to get married and survive the RAT RACE!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Liana Ashura said...

Eat your supplements.. Vitamin C!!
Try it out.. (:

8:56 AM  
Blogger Boltzmann said...

yeap!!! i got myself Vitamin C already... apparently, it think thats whats lacking in my diet.. hahah.. thanks!!

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home