Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My Uncle, My Coach

tears rolled down my cheeks,
i softly and gently held him,
the hands that i used to kiss,
the very same hands that im holding,
lifeless and cold,
I tried hard to wipe my tears,
to give him the last kiss on his cheek,
i couldnt help thinking of the times i joked with him,
many memories of him,
i broke down when i held him,
exactly one week after i lifted him when he fell from his wheelchair,
and now im lifting him again,
except that this time,
im crying and he's motionless....

my tributes to Pak Jamal..
May you belong to al-Jannah..
al-Fatiha...

The 3 three things that continues after death:
1) Amal Jariah
2) Benificial knowledge
3) Children who are Soleh and Soleh

Yash and Mimi, I know it had been a rollercoaster week for you all.. Hang in there.. I'll be here for you when you need any of my help.. My condolences bro and sis...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo abang wan. Didn't know you were so emotional that day. You appeared... normal. But the ride to kubur was awesome. Serious macam F1.

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

innalillahi wainnalillahi rajiuun... my condolences.
*pats ur back*

10:24 PM  
Blogger Boltzmann said...

hahaha... nabillah, that was some serious driving... i think your mom was nervous... she kept looking at the speedo.. hahah... yeap, thats almost like F1.. a toned down version of how i drive if im really in a rush....

and N., thanks for the pat.. im ok now..

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home