Tuesday, October 21, 2008

my sweet love,

I think of you day and night,
I think of you before i sleep tight,
I know youre busying studyin',
In the mean time I Secretly yearn for your lovin',
a few more days before I get to meet my cupcake,
a few more days i have to bear with this dreadful heartache,
I miss my cupcake so much,
I daydream of her and her soft touch,
I want to tell you how much I love you,
If only I can put it in numbers to convince you,
You are all that I want and all that I need,
You are the girl that I really want to keep...

I miss you badly sweet love.. Cant wait for thursday..

6 Comments:

Blogger Mr K said...

Ni macam lah bro...awek kau baca pun, feel appreciated. Asal gambar couple tak taruk?

Naik muak aku tengok muka kau.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Boltzmann said...

haitz... kau ni memang tak kasi chance nye org ah mat... aku baru tgh feeling2 ni... hahaha... asal pulak naik muak tgk muka aku... i kan handsome young man.. hahahah... i'll put the pics up soon enough lah eh..

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i agree wif mr khalid that u should put up couple photo..moreover some ppl already noe hu is ur gf..

11:24 PM  
Blogger Boltzmann said...

ok ok... i will put it up soon... let me get the pics from cupcake first... all my nice pics are with her... hehehe...

12:23 PM  
Blogger Susiayanto Sunaryo said...

Ok I just realize this emo entry of yours...Not bad for a cjs ;)

Bila mau jumpa beb...aku pon ada surprise untuk kau nie

5:17 PM  
Blogger Boltzmann said...

suprise for me??? wah!!! so fun lah my fellow cjs!!! hehehe.. ok ok... we meeting on friday right???

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home