Monday, April 21, 2008

oh yes... now its 2 paper down and 3 more to go... my first paper was Nanotechnology... hahah.. i was so scared for the paper... even after reading through the syllabus twice through and doing i think 5 or 6 past years papers, i still felt not confident... haha.. but thankfully, the paper i felt was quite ok... yessa...


i had "engineer and society" just now.. i felt that i didnt prepare enough for the paper... read the syllabus once through only.. and attempted 5 past year exam papers.. hahaha... and once again, thankfully it ws quite ok... hahha... managed to "pounce" on some questions... discuss the pros and cons of the Group Representation Constituency... engineer's ethical behaviour... Professional Engineer code of conduct.. Globalization.. Bhopal, the largest industrial accident in the world... i really like Engineer and Society... it gave me an avenue to know more abt the world other than the world of engineering... hahha... oh well, 3 more papers to go...


yesterday, my dad again calculated for me the facts and figures when he sent me to school... "wan, you have only 9 more days of school left... What is 9 days compared to the 3years and 11months that you had gone through?... just suffer for these 9 more days.." hahaha... my dad can always be my education consultant... i really have to give it to them, they made me who i am today... they raised up a thoroughly "pain in the ass" boy to what i am now... hahha... i remembered the time i was slapped with the thick black A. maths textbook for failing my maths test back in sec 3... i was rude too... and i did alot of other things that can disappoint them and make them really angry... haha..


but now that im an adult, i felt whatever that they did to me was really necessary.. hehhe.. the "youre GROUNDED" days... the "you shouldnt get a girlfriend" days... the times i played truant... i was really a rascal... and thankfully, my parents manage to keep me in check... hahha... and dad always believed in the liberal way of making decisions... haha.. so he's the one that instilled the "negotiation" skills in me...


I remembered having to negotiate with him to let me keep my extremely punk hairstyle for 7 days... hahha.. and yeap, he gave me the go ahead... 7 days later i had to crop my extreme hairstyle... haha... that was funny... and best of all, i was 23 back then... hahaha...


and now that im going to start work, its time to let them enjoy the fruits of their labour... all that hard work... i can never repay even a small sum of what they had sacrificed from my infant days till now... but at least i will want to make them happy... i miss my parents... i had been studying and forgetting the world all these while... i had to set aside time for them yesterday... time management is always important, and people that you love must always be high up in the priorities list...


without my family, i am nowhere... they gave me support when i need them... the supported me financially and of course in terms of food too... haha...


syahid and renee will be getting married very soon... a long string my friends will be married... and not to forget those that are already married... hahhaa... i dun think i'll get married any time soon.. hahha... i'll just take things as they come... haha... my mom asked if NIE had any pretty ladies... hahha... i think she's worried abt me.. hahha... im worried too, mum... hahah... but, i had enough of girls of NIE for the moment... hahhaa... maybe i can get married to my car... (either Golf GT Sport or Mini Cooper S) hahha... but for now, i'll just settle for the milano red honda jazz... 2007 edition, 1.4litre i-DSI engine... hahaha.. love of cars is still there...


well, i guess the reason why i blog is for me to read it as memories when im older.. how much i;ve changed since the first time i started blogging... hahha... i hope im wiser now.. 3 more papers coming up, Human Resource Management, Design and Non Destructive Testing... then it will be the presentation for my FInal Year Report...


I really cant wait to go east coast and cycle... enjoy the land and sea breeze... look out at the ships that are anchored near the horizon... the frequent hum of the turbofan engine when a wide bodied plane flies above me... the soothing swash and backwash of the waves... to figure out why the crest of the waves becomes higher when it reaches the shallower water.. (it primarily follows the principle of the conservation of mass, serious!)...


oh well, before i start to babble on and on.. heheh... ( i tend to do that right? ) now got to start studying for my design and HRM... need to watch all those videos for HRM... here goes!!!
having a bite of life... hahha... bullshit....

1 Comments:

Blogger Susiayanto Sunaryo said...

Bite of life kepeerrr.....Woit link me up....

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home