Friday, April 04, 2008


ok lets try another format... trial and error beb.. hmm.. this time no girls in any pics.. here its me acting like "Oh My God?!" kind of look... haha.. i dont think im successful in potraying that look..

this is me and najib having an intimate moment together in bed... my funky googles had broken into 2 a few weeks ago... i loved those specs... it served me well for 8 yrs... haha.. time to buy a new one... for now, its either contact lens or myopia...

rasidah gave birth... and i think its time for me to think abt kids... haha..check out my new top... nice right?... ahaha... ego trip was brought to you by Wan...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello!!!! nice to see u in sch the other day. Say hi for me to Muffins! :)

12:03 AM  
Blogger Boltzmann said...

wah... nice to see me kapa? khekheke... so you think im good looking eh? khekhekhe (im just feeling egoistic here)

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home