Thursday, October 09, 2008

haitz....

i miss my cupcake alot... i am feeling demoralised at work... i havent prayed zuhur yet... and i am planning my finances all the way till 2010...

all these make me feel so unmotivated...

had a meeting from 1015 till 1230... lucnh was supposed to be provided... cos it eats into our lunchtime (1200-1245).. and yet, no lunch was provided... by the time i got to the canteen, there was minisimal dish quantity(singular, not plural). to be eaten with rice... they could only charge me $1.40 for what i ordered... haitz.. what a way to demotivate a worker...

im looking at the daunting task of repaying all my loans.. thousands of dollars... so when is it that i'll drive my GTI.. haitz...

i dun know why im feeling so demoralised... must be the lack of food..

my handphone is malfunctioning.. cant charge it... i already feel so disconnected to the outside world... and with this malfunctioning phone, it is severing my only lifeline to the outside world..

yesterday was just like any other day... whats new right?? it had been like that all my life... no celebrations or anything... so boring like that...

ok lah... maybe i shall blog when im feeling better.. the ideas and thoughts do not flow fast and furious when im feeling like this... haitz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home