Tuesday, January 24, 2006

wanked too much??

hahaha.... my brudder yash here said that i may have fallen sick cos i wanked too much... khekhee

what nonsense man...

wanking does not make me sick... but wanking the night before training makes me so weak... khekhe.. as you can see from my fitness during training...

anyway, if you feel horny when you are sick, its kind of a sign that youre going to get better... reallly... you see, a person will only feel horny if his body is all well... right? so if you feeling horny, then it means things will get better... whatever lah... just another theory...

i just drank BRANDS Eseence of CHICKEN... it looks to nice in my fridge... i was feeling kind of bored... all that porridge is getting to my head... khkhe.. so i took out the small bottle... give it a good shake... open the lid and drank it...

And shit man... it taste like nothing ive ever tasted before... i so damn felt like vomitting... why does all that Brands advertisements makes the drink look so wholesome and drink-able... YUCKS...

anyway... i've been sleeping so much today... so best... the pros of being sick... khekhe... manage to skip training today... hehee... i wonder if anyone miss me or not eh... whatever lah..

let me tell you what fruits i have in the fridge today... strawberries, mandarin oranges, guava, jackfruit, papaya and pears... wow... i really feel like a tarzan at home... khekhe... thank you MOM for ensuring there's always fruits in the icebox...

the shitty ESSENCE OF CHICKEN TASTE is still stuck on my tongue... ewww....

cant wait to wake up all fresh for sch 2moro... cos im watching 'in her shoes' with tembamz after school 2moro... yeah...

i need to cut my hair... dont know what style to cut it... i think it'll be just short and spiky lah... easy maintainence and not too time consuming for styling...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home