Monday, January 23, 2006

unwell

yes... unwell is the theme for last weekend and the first part of this week...

i have so much to blog abt and then my bloody wireless encounter problems...

why im sick? well, i think only God knows why... but i do have some ideas...

1) my tembamz wants me to do some anger management shit... frankly, i need to be angry to stay healthy... all that anger bottled up makes me damn sick...

2) i've been drinking from my watsons bottle for abt 1 mth plus... that bottle is designed to be used only once... bloody bacteria is clogging up my system...

i am so far behind in my studies... haiyah... and i am all sick... well lets just take this 2 days MC as an opportunity to relax and enjoy time in bed... i can always panic after that... khekhe...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ever wondered tt u might haf fallen sick from too much W.A.N.K.I.N.G? u know loss of proteins,minerals & vitamins & all...

muahahaha... rest well lah ok.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home