Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Clingy

i had a dream a few days ago... really weird... i was with a couple of guys and we are comparing our skin... and apparently, my skin look so disgusting... like there is so much dirt on it... YUCKS... and then when i wake up, i make sure i really scrub my skin while bathing...

i'm happy cos right now i feels scared if i do not do my tutorials... haha... happy cos im scared? well, its kind of an indirectly relationship lah... anyway, it shows that i do care to do my tuttorials... unlike my previous sems (i only do it like one month b4 the exams)....

KOtak's operation is 2moro.. im worried for him... hope he will be fine after all these... i can only imagine what is going through his mind... recover soon bro...

Jawi class today was like reliving my secondary school days going for malay classes... hkehkhe... all of us were so happy to speak malay in the class... we were so feeling like boys havving fun in class... yeah!! cant wait for my JAwi class next week... At last, i know what at the alphabets in the jawi syllabus...

i cant remeber why i tittled this clingy... i really wanted to mention why im clingy... oh well, next time lah then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home