Saturday, July 01, 2006

I've watched it so many times...
and i always cry towards the end..
its such a happy ending...
REMEMBER THE TITANS...

how i wish i can lead the team the way it was in the movie..
they potrayed such strong team spirit...
they are hungry for success..
they came a long way...

i did my 40min running this morning...
i was just running and running and running...
thank goodness i had my iPod Shuffle to keep me company..
so boring... i didnt even know where i was running to..
didnt meet anyone to comment during my run..

but i did get some stares from ppl on the bus..
while i was crossing the road..
i was wearing a Topper Jacket(so more fluid loss)...
and red shorts...
i gues they must be thinking im Crazy..
running in the hot sun with jacket...
whatever lah..

i wonder if eating durian will hinder my weightloss...
only one way to find out...
nevermind, i ate a whole durain already...
will only check my weight on fri...

why i love running:
1) running gives me a peace of mind
2) Running keeps me fit
3) Running can make me smile and then angry and then smile again
4) Running is my way to expression love to myself
5) running ensures my youthfulness (aka HORNY-ness)
6) Running is a way to show off my expensive asics Shoes
7) Running running keeps me Humble

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home