Saturday, July 01, 2006

My Sexy HOT Date

oh sizzle...

so best... i felt that i've not met tembamz for so long...
this love emotion thing can really twist your perception of time..
but overall, i had a wonderful time together...
we are such a considerate couple... hehhe...

Tembamz the devil...
Why?
Cos she gave me one hell of a tongue lashing last night abt me putting on weight
and today she said she want to have a feast...
and so i was at pizza hut telling myself that i can only eat the salad...
YUCKS...
pls... how to resist the temptation of cheezy lava...
and so in my heart i said," Fuck it Wan, Eat that Pizza."
and i Did...
but i must say i did feel a tinge of guilt towards the end of my second slice...
its like the cheese was affecting my emotions...
whatever...

i didnt curse the hill today...
the hill punished me for that...
i was left saliva-less after the gut wrenching 8x up the 200 steep slope..

todays fashion at the park:
mid 40s uncle - wearing a short sleeve shirt, 2 top buttons unbuttoned, bermudas and NS running shoes...
WOW right?
i did manage to smile while i glanced at him..
but he didnt give any 2 shit abt me..

argentina vs Germany
i wanted the germans to win..
but they played like shit...
first half so bloody boring...
second half... argentina coach made a wrong decision..
took out the striker and midfielder...
to help cover the 2nd choice keeper..
germany scored and argentina was left toothless...
everyone hates penalties...
but germany had home soil advantage...

2moro, more running... to burn my initial fats..
and the fats from today's couple's delight at PIzza Hut...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey... nice hair.. not bad.. hehe..

niwae, you r not fat lah...just short? haha!

aida

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home