Wednesday, June 28, 2006

After spending a good ol half hour eating alone while pondering..
I think i know why im afraid of being alone...

partially maybe its because of insecurity..
that i will turn out to the loser with no friends...
kind of the secondary school feeling that never go away..
you know, the afraid to be waiting for the bus alone... khekhe..
thankfully now, im no longer THAT insecure...

And also another reason is that my family will never let me be alone...
everything also do together..
no such thing as a lonely meal, lonely trip to doctor,
lonely weekend...
there's always something to do and to do together...
Yeah...

so best... i actually unravel my mystery...
and i will be back after another meal alone to ponder abt other weird things abt myself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home