Friday, June 30, 2006

so im getting fatter... khekkhe
syahid said i got the works... but in the mrt, i was told that i look chubbier already...
and so now im back to watching my weight again..
weight watching again...
like a yoyo...

tembamz didnt like me fat either...
haiyah... i also need to look good lah kan...

and so today, i vow to run all seven days of the week...
every morning...
either i run for 40 mins non-stop at random route around yishun park...
or i sprint up the 200m killer slope 8 times...
hmmm...

i was taking my notes from my crumpler in the mrt...
so bending over, i glanced at this lady's legs...
and wow, what a sight to ponder abt...
G-R-O-S-S....
there was hair...
not little...
but many...
and they were thick like luxuriant undergrowth...
it wasnt even flat on the skin...
i was like a man's leg hair...
i think i have a sort of hair fetish...
i like hair-LESSness...

things to do 2moro...
1) run and curse that bloody 200m steep slope..
2) clear my table
3) prepared my notes
4) enjoy my date with Tembamz..
5) eat less (and also for the rest of the week)
6) Shave.. (its Friday, shaving day)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home