Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I'm fucking Pissed...

fucking hell!!!... i had just missed the audition for the module that i had wanted to take... the audition was today and i was convince by the rest that it is 2moro... cos today is flag-day... there is no class on flag day!!!... fucking hell... im fucking disapointed at myself... how could i make such a mistake... damn fucking pissed... now i only have 20 AU... bloody hell...

the recruitment fair yesterday was bad... the performance was peppered with blunders... farah's bengkong fell off.. i forgot a step... and i feel so had that i had leceration on my chin... i think we could have made the table more attractive... thank you Adlina for printing the pictures... it was a great addition... i felt better yesterday than the day before.. cos i was all fucking cranky and hungry and tired on monday... plus that fucking macdonald's fucker tried to be funny with my girl... and he forgot my fries in the process... you'll get it from me, fucking indo...

me and alfonso did some stoopid dare yesterday... there was the alll memorable milo van in school.. we were so reminded of cross country at macritchie... khekhekhe... but that time, evryone had a certain number of cups that he can drink... NOW, its different... we could drink all we can... and so we drank and drank... khekheke... like some fucking drunk bastards... we DRANK & CUPS STRAIGHT.... hekhehe.... nice.. we had so much milo that we had to shit the moment it settled down... khekhekhe... and we had hangover the whole day... hekheke...

i got my new phone yesterday... $250 for a 2 month old engage with 256 mmc card... not too bad an offer... but i was so clueless about this phone... so i deleted everything in the memory card and store dsongs in it... then i fucking find out that i had also deleted the MP3 PLayer software as well... another fucking blunder... bloody hell again... now, i have many songs but cannot play... well at least i had won a couple of games on FIFA 2005 on the phone... i've always wanted this phone... but i need to get used to it first...

I woke up at 8am today... my dad told me to wake up and study... khekhkeh... i reminds me of JC times... my dad still cares about my academics... Thankfully, i appreciate his nagging... khekhe... i slept again... wok up at 11am.. to have bread with nutella... slept again.. woke up at 1pm to eat some chicken teriyaki nuggets... sleep again... then wake up at 3pm... tembamz called... what a fucking sleep day for me... i going to be a baabi soon man...

i've observed something... i appears that evryone had become more angry than me... but i thought i was the original angry person... everyone feels like throwing things, kicking and punching... or is it maybe that ii am less agressive now... i dont know... tembamz wanted to hit me on monday... adlina wanted to throw my ezlink card when she saw my pic on it... alfian gave fake tantrums... farah calls ppl stoopid... ilyas brands ppl DOL sometimes... what the hell!!!

i hope my already vulgar clique do not get all angry and all... khekhek... whatever lah... i dun give too much of a fuck about this.. just chill guys...

still havent bathed since last night... had not brushed my teeth too... khekhe... will do it soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home