Friday, July 15, 2005

27 Fucking secs to Gold.... (IPPT)

fuck... fuck... fuck... bloody fucking fuck...
I'm so fucking pissed man.... i was so close but just so fucking far....
These are my results... (as memory)
  1. Shuttle Run 10.1secs
  2. Broad Jump 234cm
  3. Pull Ups 11
  4. Sit ups 40
  5. 2.4km 10.12mins....

so, everything was great for the GOLD... my first gold(i thought)... but no... when i started running, the fucking weather was so fucking hot... and all i could manage was a slow 10.12min... fucking hell... i was so happy that i could jump that far and did that many pull ups... but then, the run had to fucking pull me back to reality and tell me straight in the face that im not fit enuff... fucking run...

ok.. so i got fucking pissed.. and had a long cold shower after that... it cooled me down alot... and i headed for the mosque at 1210pm... it early but i thought i could used that time to gain spiritual enlightenment and repent... i gave my dad a good and warm hug there.. cos i realised how important my parents are to me.. and dad played such a big part in shaping my education landscape...

and so i meet Tembamz... at Swensens... so best... Garlic Pita, Fish&chips and Topless 5... yum yum... what a deserving devilish meal after all these hardships of the competition and IPPT... THank you Girlfriend... a thousand points for you... with much love...

the "chi-ko-pek" fucker was really freaky... trying to peep at us.. bloody hell.. i had to shout an OI! then he went off... fucker.. made tembamz so scared only..

hahkakhak... the $$$ is not in yet... from my MArksman and silver IPPT... but i've already bought a bag worth $35... hehe... just cant resist it... it looks so nice... and i was just perfect for my silat days... big and sporty... something that i want...

I really need a fucking phone... still looking around... any suggestions?

been reflecting on my 2B license... can forget it... i think i'll stay hostel.. for the rest of the 3 years... i'll just be a fucking NERD...

1 Comments:

Blogger Fazleen M. said...

u are most welcomed.. and yes blardy hell that chikopek.. freaked me out like shit. for once i shall say this. fuck.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home