Sunday, July 17, 2005

Dad's candid moment...

today, i saw my dad as how i see myself... the news was showing some Gloria estifan Phillipines cum cindy crawford mole shit... it was a demonstration... some people power thing again that the filipinos are so proud of... they really like ousting their president dont they???... hahaha... let the fuckers deal with them.. yah, back to the news... so, the next clip was some old man at a press conference... i think he's the on likely to take over "cindy mole crawford"... then my dad stood up from the couch...

"Kau pun sama jugak!!" he exclaimed in disgust...
(translation in Singlish: you also the same lah!!)

then he left the living roon in search of keropok(Crackers)... hehehehe... what a funny thing... I would have done the same thing too... now i know i'm following my dads footsteps... its just a natural process... khekheke... so all this thing about me is just in my blood... khekheke... whatever...

back to my story...

went for silat yesterday... and fuck, was i fucking suprised that i was the only one.. the rest was all from cekak... fucking hell.. it was a fucking good training... i did duckwalks, frog jumps, lots of running, kicks... and all that shits... khekhe... fun... and now my whole fucking body is all aching... hahaha... but its part of getting better.. im going to continue training with them... cos i'll get better.. khekheke...

i ate my weekly kerang rebus at bedok corner again... as usual... though tembamz will always disagree... she said cockles should be taken 3 times a year only... oh pls... you think i believe that crap... khekhehek... sorry dear... i'll go with my cravings here...

so today i had tuition... im beginning to feel satisfied.. teaching these kids and knowing that they're better now makes me feel so happy... all that effort from me is paying off... now i know how to deal with them... and i hope they're performing well in sch too... but today, i didnt get to drive at 110km/hr at farrer and adam road... no fun... cos my parents are in the car... only manage a mmeasly 80km/h.. so sian.. no thrill at all... some high revving moments was all that i had to be contented with... haiyah...

now im going to sleep.. must get ready for 2moro... got a shopping trip to prepare mentally and physically for... and a good time after that... khekhek... (Practising self restraint)

1 Comments:

Blogger Boltzmann said...

these are strictly my personal views though... no intentions are made to offend anyone... i'm open to ppl who beg to differ about this..

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home