Sunday, July 17, 2005

Such a lonely day...

i'm feeling so lonely now...

i spent the last fucking 2.5 hours watching TV... and fuck.. there's really no fucking show that can interest me for today... i was looking for some good emotional hindi movies... but, there were only tamil ones... didnt like those...

i was in no mood to chat either... my family was out to the beach.. i didnt follow cos i wanted to stay home and sleep.. get my much needed beauty sleep... but fuck, I JUST CANT SLEEP... whats with me?.. fucking hell...

the shit on the tube can be really fuctup... there was some engineering fuck on NGC... not too bad... some hostage situation on Discovery channel... i liked that one... and the ultimate fuctup show will be "50 records in 50 years"... what the Fuck?!.... there's the record for the heaviest load carried by a beard... 62kg.. and most number of fire eaters... 70 fire eaters at stonehedge... and the highest flame by a fire eater... 4.2m... fuck... what with these ppl... i mean, with all due respect for their INCREDIBLE achievements... but dot you think whats on the TUBE is just fucking shit!!!

i called my best friend, Ah Butt... he's down with cough.. and complained that one pill of antibiotic cost him $3... poor hom... police really makes him smoke his life away... i need to talk some sense into him.. my other best friends are doing just ok..

got nothing to do not but just look out my window... haha... the neighbours on my opp block can be so fun to look at... children running around the house... ppl watching the tube.. smokers at the balcony... the distant woman changing in the bedroom (cant see much)... the nice blue curtains.. the slanted window grills... the black comfy couch of my level 4 neighbour... haha... such details that i can see from this bedroom window of mine...

so excited to meet tembamz 2moro...

so bored.. so fucking bored... maybe i'll go miniclip.com and achieve a new record for heliattack2.. my record now is 52 helicopters...

or maybe i should continue watching the dvd in my booger wooger (cruel intentions 2)... watched it halfway till about the 23rd min... whatever right...

so in a lonely mood...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home