Thursday, March 02, 2006

endophins

wow... feels great after 10 rounds around the 8th lane at SRC... khekhe... had a great chat with ralf, the german boy... khekhe...

did our presentation just now... got a nice good kick to my right shin this time... khekhe... felt so tired man...

ate my banana already... im finally 65kg... after so long at 65.8kg... yeah... must be bcos of my no MAC diet the whole week...

looking forward to look more berg... my studies are picking up pace... exams in slightly more than 5 weeks... So Scared...

but now, my short term goal is my underwears... i miss home.. and mak's cooking...

anyway, we had a neighbour dispute here... with the indians below.. they accused us of stealling their pail... he really made me angry... haiyah... and we really DIDNT steal it... it was outside our door when we moved in...

going to bathe now... then scheck if my laundry is done..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home