Wednesday, March 01, 2006

the Sri warisan Trip

oh yes... i went to Som Said's production... haha... eye opening i must say... the instructors and the people working there deserve my standing ovation... esp after knowing that the government does little to support them....

had our $12 ROjak India at Tekka... yum yum... the kuah was fantastic.. and i was so sweating like a pig today... yucks... i think i stink today(not of BO ok)...

today i manage to cover 5 lectures of fluids from city hall to boon lay... yeah.. im giving myself a million points for my brilliant determination to look at my note than people watch... fahmi was so gone during the train ride... sleeping like a typical NSman in green.. khekhek

being a samaritan pays... i gave my seat to a pregnant lady... and when the seat next to hers was empty, she offered it to me... wow... so nice of her... cos her husband was there... i expected the husband to take the seat... i feel so good after that... a smile and a thank, and im back to my notes again...

i need new underwears... i deserve good ones... so best shopping for colourful and kinky ones.... cant wait to go metro... yum yum...

studying again now... i better... exams in 6 weeks time... haiyah... circuits is next... tata...

*my right leg last toe is blue black... no thanks to kicks last night, katak's and azli's unintentional stepping on it and my dumb fall on my swollen toe... damn....

i miss tembamz... lets go shop for underwear ok... i thinking of buying a purple one... hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home