Friday, February 03, 2006

I missed my girl very much during my Cherating trip...

didnt get to spend much time with her on wednesday... had my lunchtime meeting with the comm... she was disappointed and im to make it up by going chingay with her... hope she wont mind the musky smell after my training 2moro.. (hey i dont smell bad ok, i just sweat like a pig.. thats all)

i was like feeling wasted on the way to sch yesterday... saw a couple of ITE students... have one good thing to say (cos it seems that ppl really look dont on them)... they all look good... not just the 2 that i saw... from my experience, most of them either look good or they look like how they really want to be... so keep up the fashion guys... we can always count on them for this... one more thing is that they seem to grab anything they join in sports... so i give my kudos to them... every IVP player will know that ITE is a threat at some point or another... khekhke... no joke man...

as usual, i was all staring to the floor (aka sleeping haphazardly) this morning... on the way to school... my thighs all aching from the running n frisbee training... khekhe... kind of dreaming abt winning something this sunday at Sentosa...

been under the weather lately... must be all that anger management im really trying to commit to and the brutality of hearing the announcement from my sis (she dis-owned me, damn you lah!!)...

but well, all that training is doing some good to my figure.. i am trimmer (not all trim, just trimmer)... lost weight... and feeling good abt myself already...

Alfiano Capone said im a gayboy... hmm... why eh?

waiting for my Tembamz to call... teacher got report to finish first lah...

1 Comments:

Blogger Fazleen M. said...

thank u :)

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home