Wednesday, January 25, 2006

ok... so i return to sch looking alittle fatter than before i got sick... khekhee... i cant bloody help it man... i think the medicine makes me fat lah... serious....

me and tembamz was suppose to go watch a movie today... but the timings were all shitty... so we ended up at Swensens Bugis... yum yum... i have appetite but now my stomach shrunk... cant get things in it too mch... just fish and chip and topless 5... and i didnt finish both... what a disappointment man... cookies and cream, sticky chewy chocolate, chocolate freckles, peanut buttercup, chocolate chip.... yum yum.... so best... and the apple crumble was so orgasmic... khekhe....

i feel so fresh... i dun know if its the ill-tasting Essence of Chicken CRAP i drank yesterday or my 2 days MC... khekhe... whatever that makes me like this lah... wak gave me a hug... Amirul gave me a hug... RAzak gave me a hug... khekhek... i became the endangered HUGabear today... the HUGabear that they miss when im sick... khekhe...

i need to buck up next week... going to read some notes later... cant wait to fucking run and work my ass off... need it perky again... not fat ass pls... khekhe... or the jeans will look too tight... worse still it would be almost impossible to stretch in my silat pants... khekheke....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home