Tuesday, September 13, 2005

lovely and fulfilling day...

fantastic... thats waht i had to say about my day... i woke up fresh and fresh... at 7.30am.. i was so not feeling guilty about not studying on monday... khekhe.. what the fucking heck lah...

so... this why i was so happy:
  1. I managed to complete my kinematics module.. up to where the test will be tested (is this a play of words, Fuck) i did some serious speed studying... i think i did 12 lectures in 3 hours... but pls, evrything else except for the lst 4 chapters was revision... Thanks for the thought that it was something amazing though... khekhekh
  2. I complete 2 complete tutorials of complex numbers.. well not exactly 2 WHOLE tutorials.. just 1.8999 tutorials... khekhe.. i didnt manage to do the last 2 questions of the 2nd tutorial.. had to rush off for training... but come on marn, i think i deserve some credit for doing it in such a short time.. such a breeze.. wait till the later tutorials.. confirm it wont be as easy.. khekhe
  3. Training had never been so tough since school started... so best.. i love tough trainings.. make me feel proud that we are not softies.. and i like to see the faces of concentration on everyone... it aspires me that we are a team of determination...
  4. 3 rounds of warm up... nice and slow.. afcourse no one talked.. maybe they feel scared... then the sprinting... 300m of nice interval sprinting... so best.. nothing's better than sprinting when it comes to developing muscles for strong kicks... next, stairs to heaven.. x3... hehehe... i was so fucking tired by then marn.. but i guess the endophons kicked in.. lastly, 3 rounds of cooldown...
  5. happy happy happy... running makes me all happy

life can be so tough on top... a balance of evrything must be achieved... i feel so inspected.. like i have to beat my own expectations.. i dun know.. i want to lead this team to even greater heights.. but i cant be friends with evryone.. i think i lost some part of me when i took up this post.. the carefree me, who was so fanatical about silat.. now its all about the team.. there is nothing left for the fanatic in me.. team i hope we stay strength in strength.. and prove to others that we are still the under dogs...

Windows are not kept. Windcreen are never kinked. I think the time has come again.. kikiki..

Go figure..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home