Saturday, June 18, 2005

We Won the Fucking WAR!!!!

It started off reall emotional... the whole team huddled together.. with our coach.. the Regu teams were in gear already.... Ilyas, our Regu Instructor told everyone that the Regu team had been training more than the rest... they had trainings everyday except Sunday... they came 2 hours earlier before normal trainings to traini for this Regu thing... And he told the rest that we deserve the support of the others in NTU Silat Team...

That speech of his really made me wanna tear... it was really emotional... We did everything we could and now the team is behind us....

The slot for us was 8pm but things speeded up and we ended up having our turns just after six... fuckers... This changes caused my sweetie to miss my performance.... that's not the case...

HAHA... WE WON THE FUCKING WAR!!!!! The NTU Men's Regu TEam got gold!!!!
I was so overjoyed... we were really nervous before our turn... the 3 of us prayed together and gave inspirational words... so strong was our bond...

We gave our best... I opened my legs wide and did the Widest Kuda-Kuda... and i did the highest scissors... we were so proud of ourselves... Now NTU has something to be proud of.... And i'm proud to be part of that....

The ladies won bronze... We're proud of them too... We trained together... all that hard work.. sweat, toil and blisters... all for the medals....

Thank YOU GOD.... YOU were with me... YOU kept me calm and composed... YOU had all of us beating the same heartbeat....

Thank you Ilyas, fellow Cousin, Fellow Teammate, Our Instructor, Our Regu Coach..... He showed us so much... he scolded us like shit... he came down every training to coach us...he made us champions...

Thank you Sweetie for coming down... though you missed it all... i really appreciate your effort... *I hope the Al-Ameen meal did some good to pujuk you* 2moro is another big day for me... Behind every successful man, is a supportive woman.... I love you...

Thanks you other friends for supporting too... Syahid Rokok, Fahmi Mamak, Nana Syahid Hockey... Thanks guys...

/For school, For club... We Will Win.../

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home