Friday, June 17, 2005

On Form and Ready for War....

The training today was an emotional one for me... it was the last seni training... the trainings that was 6 times a week... the extra training that we had before the usual trainings... the fucking seni training... the dreadful "spread Eagle" streches.... the "Wan you are the weakest link".... the "kuda-kuda Wan!"... the endless times we ran in step, walked in step, sprint in step.... the times i had to crack my brain to remember the 99 steps... the bonds we forged between the putera and puteri regu team.... 2moro will be judgement day....

I cursed and swear during trainings... makes me fond of the training cos i believe that when i reach this stage, i will definitely remember these times.... the sweaty "wet t-shirt" days... today's training was the best one... i video taped it... we looked Great!! i feel confident now... not the one that feel we're a small fry.... But the one to show that we are a team to reckon with...we trained hard for it... IT WILL NOT GO TO WASTE....

I felt so tired... we had a 'Devilish' Mcdonald meal... after prayers... Thanks Din DOl for your help... we really owe you alot... esp after all that jokes...

NTU SAR! NTU SAR! NTU SAR!.....

/I'm sleeping Early... All my sweat, blood and curses will be put to the test... We Will Win... for school, for club.../

*In the Zone.... Fuck Evrything Else*

Got to sew my school badge onto my uniform now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home